- Winter term 2020
- Lecture and practical classes "Machine Learning" → MIN-Moodle
- Vorlesung Sprachdialogssyteme Sprachdialogsysteme
- Summer term 2020
- Proseminar Verarbeitung Gesprochener Sprache (Wiki)
- Practical classes "Statistical Methods of Language Technologies"
- Winter term 2019
- Vorlesung Sprachdialogsysteme
- Übungsbetrieb Algorithmen und Datenstrukturen (mit Chris Biemann)
- Summer term 2019
- Winter term 2018
- Charged with exam organization/execution/marking for Algorithms and Data Structues (BSc Informatics)
- Winter term 2016
- Logics Programming Exercises
- Summer term 2016
- Fall/winter term 2015/16
- two practical courses in Logics Programming: Wednesday 12-14 and 14-16 in G-210.
- Summer term 2015
- Fall/winter term 2014/15
- two practical courses in Logics Programming: Wednesday 12-14 and 14-16, both in D-129.
- a project (BSc and MSc) developing an an open-source application for semi-automatic subtitling.
- I did not have to teach in the summer term 2014 :-)
- Fall/winter term 2013/2014
- I'm taught two practical courses in Logics Programming: Wednesday 12-14 and 14-16, both in D-220.
- Summer term 2013
- Fall/winter term 2012/2013
- Summer term 2012
- Fall/winter term 2011/2012
- Seminar Spoken Dialogue Systems (Master of Informatics, Mo. 14-16); together with Prof. Menzel's lectures on Spoken Language Processing this "Integriertes Seminar" forms the module Language Processing in the curriculum for master students
- Project Spoken Dialogue Systems (Bachelor of Informatics, Do. 14-17; 1st part); you'll need to attend the second part of this project next semester to get full credit
Students, Interns and other Advisees:
I have advised 25 degree theses (BSc, MSc, Diploma), many of which lead to publications. I helped multiple students with stays abroad and a number of my former students have gone on to do a PhD. Some of my former students are:
- Shravan Nayak (intern 2020, now at Microsoft India, see Nayak et al. (2020), Karakanta et al. (2020))
- Ashutosh Saboo (intern 2019, now with Amazon India, see Saboo & Baumann (2019))
- Vivian Tsai (intern 2017, now at Google, see Tsai et al. (2018))
- Felix Hennig (research student 2016/2017, now MSc student in Edinburgh, see Baumann et al. (2019))
- Siva Meenakshi Renganathan (intern 2014, now with Apple USA)
- Johannes Twiefel (Diploma thesis supervisee, see Twiefel et al. (2014), now
PhD studentPostDoc in Hamburg)
- Maike Paetzel (research student 2012/2013, see Paetzel et al. (2013), Baumann et al. (2013), now PhD student in Uppsala)
Powered by PmWiki