- Winter term 2020
- Lecture and practical classes "Machine Learning"
- Vorlesung Sprachdialogssyteme
- Summer term 2020
- Proseminar Verarbeitung Gesprochener Sprache
- Practical classes "Statistical Methods of Language Technologies"
- Winter term 2019
- Vorlesung Sprachdialogsysteme
- Übungsbetrieb Algorithmen und Datenstrukturen (mit Chris Biemann)
- Summer term 2019
- Proseminar (BSc) "Verarbeitung Gesprochener Sprache"
- Übung Maschinelles Lernen
- Winter term 2018
- Charged with exam organization/execution/marking for Algorithms and Data Structues (BSc Informatics)
- Winter term 2016
- Logics Programming Exercises
- Summer term 2016
- Fall/winter term 2015/16
- two practical courses in Logics Programming: Wednesday 12-14 and 14-16 in G-210.
- Summer term 2015
- Fall/winter term 2014/15
- two practical courses in Logics Programming: Wednesday 12-14 and 14-16, both in D-129.
- a project (BSc and MSc) developing an an open-source application for semi-automatic subtitling.
- I did not have to teach in the summer term 2014 :-)
- Fall/winter term 2013/2014
- I'm taught two practical courses in Logics Programming: Wednesday 12-14 and 14-16, both in D-220.
- Summer term 2013
- Fall/winter term 2012/2013
- Summer term 2012
- Fall/winter term 2011/2012
- Seminar Spoken Dialogue Systems (Master of Informatics, Mo. 14-16); together with Prof. Menzel's lectures on Spoken Language Processing this "Integriertes Seminar" forms the module Language Processing in the curriculum for master students
- Project Spoken Dialogue Systems (Bachelor of Informatics, Do. 14-17; 1st part); you'll need to attend the second part of this project next semester to get full credit
Students, Interns and other Advisees:
I have advised 25 degree theses (BSc, MSc, Diploma), many of which lead to publications. I helped multiple students with stays abroad and a number of my former students have gone on to do a PhD. Some of my former students are:
- Shravan Nayak (intern 2020, see (dubbing2020dvu))
- Ashutosh Saboo (intern 2019, now with Amazon India, see (saboo-baumann:2019:WMT))
- Vivian Tsai (intern 2017, now back at Johns Hopkins, see (tsaietal2018iwsds))
- Felix Hennig (research student 2016/2017, now MSc student in Edinburgh, see (swcLRE2018))
- Siva Meenakshi Renganathan (intern 2014, now with Apple USA)
- Johannes Twiefel (Diploma thesis supervisee, see (twiefeletal2014), now PhD student in Hamburg)
- Maike Paetzel (research student 2012/2013, see (pentomino2013dgfs), (baumannetal2013:affordances), now PhD student in Uppsala)
Page last modified on September 30, 2020, at 12:31 AM
Powered by PmWiki